You can pay by Debit Card, Instant EFT, and Credit Card either using the “straight” or “budget” payment plans (payment over 6, 12, 18 months) your Credit Card provider enables for you.
Are there finance options (the ability to pay for your Chromebook bundle over a period of time) available?
Yes, a finance option is provided by Mobicred.
How does the Mobicred process work?
- You the customer applies for a account on the Mobicred website: www.mobicred.co.za
- If your account is approved you are granted a credit limit, much like a credit card.
- When you want to spend, you simply select Mobicred from the payment options in your school’s Chromestore checkout, and type in your Mobicred username and password.
- If your purchase is approved, you are sent a One Time Pin to your mobile, which you type in to finalise your transaction.
When will my daughter / son receive their Chromebook bundle?
When the Chromebooks are delivered to their school in one secure bulk shipment.
What sort of warranties are provided?
The following warranties are available:
- All Acer hardware comes with a standard one year manufacturer's warranty. If a manufacturing fault is discovered within the first year after delivery then you simply contact the Acer Customer Support on 0861 653 653 Mon-Fri. 8-5pm
- The R11 and spin 11 Acer Chromebooks come with the Acer Reliability Promise which means that if your Acer Chromebook develops a fault within the first year of ownership it will be repaired via the collect-repair-return process with the Acer repair center AND the cost of the Chromebook will be refunded to you. * Please remember to register your device in order to activate this - instructions come on the shipping slip and on the Acer website: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ZA/content/professional...
- There is also a Acer Extended Warranty which you can add to your Chrome bundle which extends the standard 1 year warranty to 3 years cover.